Fiber Extrusion · Nonwovens
- Markets served include medical fabrics, diaper coverstock, geotextiles, and industrial fabrics.
- Provide required high melt flow (35 M.F.) with railcar to railcar consistency.
- Critical narrow molecular weight distribution with low smoke / condensate at the spinnerets including zero gas fade for some applications
- End-user qualified and recognized by the industry’s major equipment manufacturers.
- Pinnacle's nonwoven grades are engineered for high throughput performance.