Sheet and Thermoforming · Thermoforming
- The applications served include deli containers, drink cups, dairy containers, ready-to-eat containers and microwaveable containers.
- High stiffness homopolymers provide excellent processability and top load strength for microwaveable and hot-fill applications.
- Extrusion grade copolymers provide an excellent balance of stiffness and impact for large parts and freezer applications.
- Value-in-use of PP is high compared to other polymers used in thermoforming due to physical properties, specific gravity, ease of conversion and cost.
- Pinnacle polypropylenes meet the specific needs of the newest in-line and roll-feed extrusion thermoforming equipment.